30A- Final Reflection

1. After reading through my posts I can see the process of how I changed throughout the course. I the beginning you can tell that I hadn't totally grasp the idea yet or even the full aspect of the course but as I moved farther into the course I got into my idea and started to run with it. Definitely the biggest low I had was when I figured I was submitting my work incorrectly. I was devastated! But life is all about battling through adversity so thats what I did. The biggest up would be when I really started rolling with my idea and started to get creative with it.

2. I think the best moment for me is when I would interview my peers and hearing their positive feedback. They showed actual excitement about my idea which definitely made me feel good.

3. I think everyone has an entrepreneurial mindset in them it just needs to be pushed to come out. As long as one is interested in business it is possible. I think this course has made me more observant to the world around me and made me allow to look for business opportunities around me.

4. My advice to the students taking this class in the future would definitely be to go into this course with an open mind, look to become a better business person through this class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog