12A- Figuring out buyer behavior No.1

1.  My segment will be College students that are of age to drink and enjoy going out to the bars with their friends.


Interview #1- Charlie Gray

Q: What is your favorite bars on your campus
A: I usually go with my friends to Tier nightclub

Q: How often do you go out per week?
A: I would say twice per week on easier weeks academically

Q: What days do you usually go out?
A: usually on weekends or for special events like birthdays.

Q: How often do you find yourself waiting in line at the bar?
A: Most of every night i go out i wait for at least 30 mins

Interview #2 - Andrew Foege

Q: What is favorite bar(s) on campus?
A: I usually go to JJ's with my friends, possibly Rowdys on Sunday

Q: How often do you go out per week?
A: I would say three times a week if i don't have any school conflicting but as little as once a week

Q: What days do you usually go out?
A: weekends usually

Q: How often do you find yourself waiting in line at the bar?
A: Most nights honestly, especially on game days

Interview #3- Micheal Scott

Q: What is your favorite bar on campus?
A: Usually JJ's but ill go to Fats every once in a while

Q: How often do you go out per week?
A: probably once a week, my class schedule is pretty tough right now

Q: What days do you usually go out?
A: i usually go out on saturdays

Q: How often do you find yourself waiting in line at the bar?
A: every time i go, usually.

In conclusion i found that most students go out at least once a week maybe more and also usually find themselves waiting in line. This gives me hope for the success of this idea in the future. Also after interviewing these three it shows me the major need for these students to check into the line because they only have word of mouth as of right now.


Comments

  1. Your construction of the q&a interview dialogue might have conveyed the message better if perhaps you did more of an extensive interview and summarized the findings for each individual, like how you wrote the conclusion. By what you presented I understand what is being offered and why people might be interested, I think questions you might want to ask is how will this work with these bars amd restaurants and how to sell it to the college students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Johnny,

    I found your interviews very clear and well-organized. I agree with you and I think that your service would be useful to the majority of your target members. However, I think you should have asked more information about what they tend to do when they encounter their unmet need. Do they just wait in the line or do they go to another bar? I think that this aspect would be interesting to further research because it could affect the development of your service. For example, you could include a timer showing how long they still have to wait before being served or if it were more convenient to go to another bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Johnny,
    Once again I think that an online camera of the lines would be awesome. Have your tried asking any adults yet? I think it is great to target student because they will be a majority of your income, but possibly adults could be of great value to, whether they would use the app or not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog