16A- Whats Your Sauce?


The way I think I possess human capital is through my perseverance, ability to lighten the mood, networking ability, passion for business and I'm very personable. When I was in the 8th grade I tore my ACL and I had to get reconstructive surgery. After surgery I had to grind my way to be able to play basketball again. I didn't let this bump in the road end my career, I worked to get back on the court and be the best player i could be. I ended up playing for a Nike sponsored travel team, played for the number one High School basketball team in the country and playing in two High School national championship games. Perseverance is key, without it your only cheating yourself. I feel that i posses many other human capital traits as I mentioned before.




I feel that people see me in a better light than i think of myself sometimes. Maybe thats just them being a good friend but i also think its me being hard on myself and pushing myself to be the best version of myself possible. No one is perfect but I feel that the point of life is to notice your weaknesses and try to correct them.




Comments

  1. Hi Johnny,

    The trait that stood out to me most when reading up on your secret sauce was your ability to lighten the mood. This is very important wether you're working alone or in a group, being able to make stressful or negative situations less heavy makes such a drastic difference. Your attitude can ultimately make or break your product or whatever project you're working on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog