19A- Idea Napkin No.2
1. I am Johnny Long from Daytona Beach, Florida. I am a sophomore majoring in Advertising but one day i want to gear it more towards sports advertising. My skills that I posses would be that I am personable, hard working, good at networking and passionate about marketing.
2. My service is a web based app that allows college students to view live streams of the lines of their favorite bars to allow them to decide when to go out. I see that many students are frustrated when their favorite bar lines are too long and always waiting for them to die down. This allows students to make other plans to wait for the lines to die down or go if the line looks short enough.
3. My demographic would be college students ages (21-27) who enjoy going out their favorite bars with their friends in their free time but also have a lot on their plate and need to maximize their time.
4. This demographic cares because everyone is impatient. Every student hates waiting in line to have fun and they would much rather do other things they enjoy while they wait than sit in line.
5. This idea is the first in the market of live bar updates so it will monopolize the market.
1. I am Johnny Long from Daytona Beach, Florida. I am a sophomore majoring in Advertising but one day i want to gear it more towards sports advertising. My skills that I posses would be that I am personable, hard working, good at networking and passionate about marketing.
2. My service is a web based app that allows college students to view live streams of the lines of their favorite bars to allow them to decide when to go out. I see that many students are frustrated when their favorite bar lines are too long and always waiting for them to die down. This allows students to make other plans to wait for the lines to die down or go if the line looks short enough.
3. My demographic would be college students ages (21-27) who enjoy going out their favorite bars with their friends in their free time but also have a lot on their plate and need to maximize their time.
4. This demographic cares because everyone is impatient. Every student hates waiting in line to have fun and they would much rather do other things they enjoy while they wait than sit in line.
5. This idea is the first in the market of live bar updates so it will monopolize the market.
Hey Johnny,
ReplyDeleteI think you maybe you could have added more information about yourself, like what your previous experiences are and how they could help develop your idea. Also, I think you should have included the feedback you received and how you adapted to that feedback. Overall, I think your idea is good and that many people could be interested in your product.