23A-Your Venture's Unfair Advantage


¥ Promotion
¥ Networking
¥ Feasible 
¥ Top notch technology
¥ Customer service
¥ Aiding Time Management 
¥ Capital 
¥ Easy to use
¥ Affordable 
¥ Innovative

Promotion- Marketing is key to kick starting your new business on campus but it has to be done the correct way. Students don't respond to flyers or give aways on campus as well as they do when they see their friends use it. The system I've found to work is bringing the most influential people on campus on your team and have them help you spread the word to their friend groups. This way is will start to have a snowball effect and become successful. 

Networking- To start a company, in any field, you have to get your foot in the door or have some sort of connection. Networking is key because it allows you to make and pursue those connections to connect the dots of your idea. For instance, in MeanTime I need to know a app programmer, bar owners, web designer and promoters to get this idea off the ground. If I am missing one of those pieces I am at a standstill until I can find one. This is why Networking is a big time necessity. 

Feasible- Being feasible is very important in the duration of your company. If your plan of action isn't feasible you are going to have a lot of head aches and waste your own time and money struggling to make it all work. You have to consult with a lot of people to make sure that your idea is possible and there is a need for it in your market. 

Top Notch Technology- I am a person that if I don't like the way a certain web page or app is laid out then I won't use it. This being said, I wouldn't waste investors money on some poor quality technology that would end up being unsatisfactory to the customers. We would have to use top notch camera systems that won't lag no matter the circumstances. Lag could be one of our biggest problems and its our job to tackle this problem before it happens by making sure our technology is up to date. 

Customer Service- Customer Service is key to longevity of any company. Without the ability to communicate and be transparent with customers you will begin to lose clientele without a doubt. No one wants to use anything that is hard to use or if it breaks no one is there to keep you updated on the progress of it being repaired. I have found that customer service is one of the biggest things to keep sustainability for any company because where would your company be without you customers? 

Aiding Time Management- The whole pitch of MeanTime revolves around college students having busy lives and need to use their time wisely. This is going to be their biggest aid to making their lives more seamless and easy. This allows them to go onto MeanTime and basically check the most crowded places on campus and decide which part of their day should be completed in which order. Thus making college students lives that much easier instead of them wasting time going to the gym, library or bar and realizing its to busy for their liking and having to go back later in their day. 

Capital- This is the toughest yet most cruetial aspect of creating a business. You could have the best idea in the world but never make anything of it because you don't have the capital to expand on your idea. Investors are key to getting your idea off the ground and getting the ball rolling and it all links back to pitches. Without a good pitch you could lose that one investor that could change it all so be ready. 

Easy to use- The interface of the app itself will be live to the second video that will be easily navigable. It will be as easy as a touch of a screen to switch between your different favorite bars on campus or the gym or multiple library. The video will be high quality and fast so there will never be any issues with lagging video that gives you a false impression of the scene that you intend to view. 

Affordable- The service of MeanTime is placed at $9.99 after your one month free trial. The way I see it time is money so if you're not willing to spend money to save your self time to accomplish other aspects of your life then you don't have much confidence in what you're doing is important. $9.99 a month is a very affordable price to alleviate stress throughout your day. $9.99 is the same price as a Chipotle bowl which means it it easy to just eat one less bowl per month to save up to be able to afford this service. 

Innovative- I know that MeanTime is innovative because its the first of its kind for this kind of service. I have interviewed countless amounts of people on the topic of MeanTime and they all said the same kind of phrase " Wow! Thats cool, everyone would use that". Since it is the first of its kind it will be harder than usual to kick start the company since there is no model to follow but I know it will be succes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog