20A- Growing social capital

1.  Blake Carter- Owner of Top Tier

  Domain Expert
  Ive worked with him for a little over a year now with Top Tier and Twenty 
  Our exchange is mainly business on bar promotions and night life. 
  He has numerous connections with web developers and night life owners to liaison for me.
2.  Kevin Share- Web Developer 
  Expert in my market
  Ive been really close with Kevin for many years and we have a really good relationship 
  We do favors for each other all the time and he's very willing to help me develop my idea as a whole. 
  He will allow the app to be developed smoothly and kept up to speed at all times. 
3.  Jon Gold- Owner of JJ's Tavern
  Supplier
  I have a great relationship with Jon and I can contact him over the phone whenever I need. 
  Usually our exchanges are normal conversations but I'm sure he wouldn't mind talking about business for a change. 
Adding JJ's tavern would give us the ability to test out MeanTime at a popular bar which will allow us to get great

Comments

Popular posts from this blog