21A- Reading reflection For my second reading reflection, I chose to read The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, by Guy Kawasaki. This gives advice to how one can expand their social media and grow your brand as a whole. To give you a gist of the book it allows you to dive deep into owning a business and how to use social media to create new business without having to spend a crazy amount of money on expensive advertising. Social media is basically free advertising if used correctly and this book shows you how its done. I feel that this book connects with the course because its all about taking a business idea and turning it into reality. It shows how to be a good entrepreneur and use social media to reach new business all over the globe. If i were to create an exercise for this class I would have students create a separate twitter account on a topic the student enjoys and be a correspondent on the topic to express their hobbies and create...
Popular posts from this blog
29A- Venture Idea No.2 “MeanTime” is a web based app that allows college students (over age of 21) to check the lines and capacity of their favorite bars on campus through a live stream update system. Through this system, students can see what the line is like at their favorite bars on campus and make their plan for that night with their friends. Just like surfer use online webcams to check the waves without going all the way to the beach, students can check the live feeds through the app to maximize their time rather than going all the way to the bar and wait in line for a majority of their night. Opportunity: The reason I created “MeanTime” is because it started as my un met need. I found myself way too many times getting to my favorite bar and having to wait for more than an hour to get in. As a college student, I am busy and have a lot of better things to do than sit in lines for hours. Through “MeanTime” students can maximize their time and arrive to their favorite bars when t...
30A- Final Reflection 1. After reading through my posts I can see the process of how I changed throughout the course. I the beginning you can tell that I hadn't totally grasp the idea yet or even the full aspect of the course but as I moved farther into the course I got into my idea and started to run with it. Definitely the biggest low I had was when I figured I was submitting my work incorrectly. I was devastated! But life is all about battling through adversity so thats what I did. The biggest up would be when I really started rolling with my idea and started to get creative with it. 2. I think the best moment for me is when I would interview my peers and hearing their positive feedback. They showed actual excitement about my idea which definitely made me feel good. 3. I think everyone has an entrepreneurial mindset in them it just needs to be pushed to come out. As long as one is interested in business it is possible. I think this course has made me more observant to the ...
Comments
Post a Comment